End of Lease Options
Take These Steps at the End of Your Subaru Lease
Is the lease on your Subaru coming to an end soon? If it is, then you’re likely wondering what the next steps are. Fortunately, here at Bert Ogden Subaru, we’ve got you covered. To learn more about your options, read on below:
Option One: Purchase Your Subaru
If you truly love your Subaru, there’s a good chance that you’re going to want to keep it for yourself. Fortunately, you can! Below, get an idea of what you can expect to pay for if you decide to purchase your Subaru at the end of your lease:
- The purchase price of the vehicle.
- Any unpaid amounts such as late charges, past due payments, etc.
- Sales and use tax, if applicable under either state or local law.
- Any applicable title and registration fees.
Option Two: Turn it in to Bert Ogden Subaru
If you’re considering returning your leased Subaru near San Juan, doing so is pretty simple. Here are a few tips to keep in mind so that you can make the process even easier:
- Don’t forget to remove all personal items from the vehicle before returning it.
- Remember to place the Owner’s Manual in the glove compartment of the vehicle.
- Provide the car’s maintenance records to a member of our team.
- Remember to follow up on your vehicle’s lease-end bill. This will include any charges due to excessive wear and tear along with excess mileage fees.
Option 3: Lease or Purchase a New Subaru
Now that the time has come for your vehicle’s lease to end, you can either choose from one of the two options above or go another, even more exciting route. By leasing or financing a new Subaru, you can enjoy the latest in interior amenities and cutting-edge tech features.
If you have questions about what to do when your vehicle’s lease ends, we invite you to give us a call (956)-948-6582 or stop in our Subaru showroom in South Texas to speak with a member of our team! Bert Ogden Subaru proudly serves drivers from McAllen, San Juan, Harlingen and beyond.